Campaign management is our main priority. While we may not be able to prevent every situation imaginable, we go above and beyond with our preventative measures than 99% of companies do with their employees who drive company vehicles. Rest assured we take your image and the campaigns success seriously and make every effort to ensure a problem free successful advertising campaign.
Legal & Liability
All Vehicle Owners/Drivers must fill out and sign the following forms:
- Terms & Conditions
- Rules & Responsibilities
- Safe Driver Policy
- Valid Driver Form
- Vehicle Owner Agreement
- Schedule A - Vehicle Owner Agreement - includes all details of the driver responsibilities and any special conditions
Market Your Car Inc. has a face to face interview with every vehicle owner/driver prior to acceptance of any contract. As part of our procedures we verify all driver supplied information and require the following to ensure quality campaign management.
- Copy of Drivers License
- Copy of bill with Drivers name and Address
- Letter of Employment from employer
- Letter from insurance company stating adequate and valid insurance
- We perform DMV/Driver Abstract checks
Ongoing Campaign Maintenance
- Periodical inspections of vehicles to ensure they are in good working and astetic condition with no damage to the advertisement
- Periodic verification of km driven to ensure accurate billing
- Long-term campaigns receive the added benefit of annual re-verification of driver supplied information
- A 1-800 number is placed on the vehicle along with a vehicle number and text "How is my driving?" to easily identify the vehicle and allow us to manage complaints should they arise
- Additionally we place a small Market Your Car Inc. logo with text "Campaign managed by:" to minimize people calling advertisers should any issues arise
Should any issues arise with the vehicle/driver we will deal with them on a case by case basis (i.e. pull driver, replace or repair advertisement, etc).