MYC 3rd Party Vehicle Marketing Campaigns
3rd Party Vehicle Marketing Campaigns work very similarly to bus advertising. We have a constantly growing database of drivers which is used for these types of marketing campaigns. MYC essentially rents the space on driver’s vehicles for a specific time frame.
For as little as $700/month we can place a wrapped vehicle on the road to advertise your business or brand. Compared to other forms of outdoor advertising, it receives just as much if not more impressions for a fraction of the cost. Since we do not compete for real-estate as billboards do, the cost can stay relatively inexpensive allowing a business to put out as many as 10-20 vehicles for the price of one billboard or bus.
This program is also very unique because it allows us to select drivers based on a large variety of criteria such as: age group, demographic information, travel habits, hobbies, extracurricular activities, and more. The targeting allows our program to target groups of people who may otherwise be difficult to target and maximizes success of the campaign.
The Three Rights
Repetition creates awareness in advertising and is one of the key ingredients to its success. Add to that the three rights (Right Time, Right Place, and Right Frame of Mind) and you will increase the success of the marketing campaign. No other medium can create repetition while targeting people in the right place, at the right time, and in the right frame of mind.
Target People when in the Right Frame of Mind
What if you could also repeatedly target customers who are in the process of making a decision to buy something. A Study done by Arbitron, a leading market research firm concluded that 40% of buying decisions are made on the way home from work. 40% is a staggering number and targeting people at this time is key to the success of the advertisement. Since our program utilizes people’s vehicles, these advertisements are always on the road during the commute home.
Target People at the Right Time
The same Study done by Arbitron found that a significant portion of people either shop on the way home from work (43% Sometimes, 19% frequently) or after they get home from work (44% Sometimes, 20% Frequently). Again, since most people require their vehicle to go shopping, our program once again targets people at this particular time. Thereby increasing the potential to convert impressions into sales.
Target People in the Right Place
Another portion of the Study done by Arbitron found that 62% of people shop closer to their homes. Our Vehicle Marketing Campaign is great at always keeping your brand or products fresh in consumers minds while they are shopping. We can choose drivers who live within a 10km radios of a retail location ensuring that advertisements will always be seen in the area. This maximizes the advertising dollars spend in the area of where potential customers are likely to come from.
No other medium can effectively target people consecutively like our 3rd Party Vehicle Marketing Program. Our Program targets people while they are making decision to buy, during the time they are shopping, and in the right area. Targeting people at these three stages can significantly increase the effectiveness of the marketing campaign.
Vehicle marketing is an outstanding addition to any marketing strategy. These mobile billboards offer a high impact, high visibility medium with outstanding head-turning ability. Our campaigns are capable of delivering millions of impressions in specifically targeted areas.
There are many additional benefits to our 3rd Party Vehicle Marketing Programs. Some of these are summarized below. If you would like more information about our Vehicle Marketing Program please contact our office and one of our marketing specialists will be more than happy to help you.
- Free Word-of-Mouth advertising
- Free Promotional Distribution
- Campaign Management by MYC
- Various safety protocols to ensure campaign success
- Free driver education and training
- No competition for space (Billboards, Radio, TV)
- Cannot be ignored, muted, or turned off
- Highly customizable and targetable possibilities
- Use of vehicles for special events
CPM: Cost Per Thousand impressions is an industry standard unit of measure which defines how much money it costs to receive 1000 views of an advertisement. The graph below compares various forms of advertising to vehicle wraps and our 3rd Party Vehicle Marketing Program.
Vehicle Wraps and our Vehicle Marketing Program offer some of the lowest costs per impression when compared to other advertising mediums. This low cost is due to the fact that we do not compete for real-estate, newspaper space, radio or tv time. The key component is the life of the advertisement. With a wrap it can last as long as 5+ years. That dramatically lowers the cost of the advertisement over it’s useful life.
The above statistics pertaining to CPM vehicle graphics have been modified for the GTA area by substituting commuter and demographic information from the original study to GTA area statistics.
- The most cost-effective marketing medium compared to traditional form of marketing.
- Precisely target potential clients living and/or working exclusively in the area you'd like to reach.
- Precisely target those potential clients during the key decision-making times of the day.
- The ability to choose the types of vehicles most appealing to your brand or products.
- Take full advantage of MYC drivers willingness to participate in the Get Paid to Drive Program.
- Receive the benefits of an advertising medium that cannot be shut off, turned down or easily ignored - day and night.
- Campaign tracking via: unique IDs, phone/SMS numbers, URLs, emails printed on the wrapped vehicles as well as real time GPS systems (optional).
- Continuous campaign management by MYC on your behalf to ensure a stress-free and successful campaign.
- Cut through the clutter of traditional marketing mediums, get noticed, be talked about and win loyalty from MYC's driver's friends and family.
Your image and reputation are paramount to MYC. All of our 3rd party drivers must adhere to our strict Safe Drivers Policy and pass our Driver Screening process.
Drivers provide monthly kilometer reports to ensure accuracy in billing and quality of promotion. Vehicle’s odometer and wrap condition is inspected by MYC on a quarterly basis. It is our responsibility to ensure that your advertisement looks professional and it is not damaged in any way. Therefore if any issues arise we will fix and/or re-wrap the vehicle at no additional cost to you.
Our Campaign Management Policy Outlines the steps we take to ensure the success of our campaigns.
Drivers are thoroughly screened, before the vehicle is wrapped, to ensure that they represent your company and brand with the utmost regard for your public image. To that end, they must:
- Meet all criteria on our Safe Driver Policy which includes:
- no speeding tickets
- no more than 3 minor driving infractions
- no at-fault accidents
- no careless driving, criminal convictions, or charges pending
- Sign our contract that outlines our detailed Terms and Conditions, and Rules and Responsibilities, including:
- Tracking of kilometers driven
- Odometer readings performed by MYC
- Quality inspections of vehicles performed by MYC
- Complete our screening process which includes a check of their insurance record
- To ensure optimal representation advertisers can give our drivers and educational package about the brand or products to aid in stearing curious people in the right location when questions are asked of the driver.
- MYC includes the phrase "How's my driving?" with a phone number to call, and a unique vehicle ID, with each wrap. This enables us to monitor how well the brand is being represented. If any issues arise from poor driving habits MYC will pull the driver off the road and unwrap the vehicle. WE will then select a new driver and wrap the new vehicle at no cost the the advertiser to ensure the brand is being represented well at all times.